Welcome!

You've somehow stumbled upon the page of Dan DeWitt, genre-hopping author of the zombie thriller ORPHEUS, the Norse mythology adventure ODINSONS, and the horror short-story collection UNDERNEATH. There's lots more where those came from, so stick around.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hiatus. Over.

Really.

Now that I'm back, I'm going to switch things up a bit. I'm still going to bring you snarky, mostly original posts here and there, but I'm also going to attempt to serve as a bit of an aggregator. If I find a writing-related post interesting, I'll slap a sample and a link on here for your perusal.

Oh, and I'm going to relaunch "Addicted," a web serial thriller that I started over 5 years ago. Each installment is typically in the 1200-1500 word range, and I intend to release one per week, at least for now. I may release them more quickly at some point, but that depends on how fast I write them. I have over a dozen installments ready to go; the first one is coming up next.

Due to its format, it's fast, furious, and mostly fat-free. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment